- Two book reviews a week. Done, but again, only because I got ahead in previous weeks. This week I only read one and a half books and the good lead I had is starting to dwindle away.
- 5 blog posts a week. No. I didn't get a post out on Monday but I am going to suspend those posts during November as I think I have enough writing on my plate.
- Visit and comment on the blogs of at least 5 other #ROW80 participants every week. Epic fail. Sorry everyone, I will make up for it next week.
- Exercise at least three times a week and eat more healthily. Managed one measly workout, must try harder next week!
- November - Write a minimum of 1,667 words a day to complete 50k in 30 days for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). I got off to a great start but by the end of the week I was starting to flag. I did manage to keep just ahead of the necessary total word count for each day, but then this weekend I have fallen way behind. On the plus side I have a very clean and tidy house, funny how that works isn't it?
How about you? How did you get on this week? Let me know in the comments below, I'd love to hear from you. And remember, if you want to visit others in the #ROW80 blog hop you can use the links below.