Sunday 28 July 2013

3rd Sunday Check-In - #ROW80

Yet another slow week and my monthly goal is slipping further and further away. I had planned on getting up extra early this week to get writing out of the way before my son wakes up, unfortunately that didn't go too well. Firstly because every time I tried, my son somehow knew I was up and he got up too, and secondly because he hasn't been sleeping well at all this week and has had me up all through the night so when morning comes I feel like a zombie.

I have completed four more stories though, and I have been doing my best to write in short stints whenever I get the opportunity. So, despite being behind, I feel good about what I have done with the time I have had available.

Next week won't be any easier. My 20 year old nephew (who I haven't seen since he was 6!) has just flown over from Canada to surprise my Dad for his birthday, so we have lots of family days out planned.

How about you? How did you get on this week? Let me know in the comments below, I'd love to hear from you. And remember, if you want to visit others in the #ROW80 blog hop you can use the links below.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are being successful, even if you haven't had the longer stretches of writing like you'd hoped. Keep going! :)

    ReplyDelete