Wednesday 27 March 2013

10 Things That Become Important When I Need to Write

I don't know about you, but when it comes to sitting down to write there always seems to be something that I just have to get done first. None of these tasks are of vital importance and all could quite easily be performed at other times during the day, but I still manage to use them to procrastinate. Here's my top
Image courtesy of Master isolated images / freedigitalphotos.net
ten:

  1. Clearing out my inbox
  2. Checking and updating twitter
  3. Reading other blogs
  4. Catching up on programs I have recorded
  5. Exercise
  6. Reading another chapter of a good book
  7. Cleaning the kitchen
  8. Washing/hanging clothes
  9. Changing the bed sheets
  10. Sorting the mail

How about you? What mundane tasks suddenly take on vital importance when you need to write? I'd love to hear that I am not alone in this, you can reply in the comments below or contact me directly here.

No comments:

Post a Comment